Please send your resume to: email@example.com.
Beast Wildlife Solutions offers wildlife removal and animal damage repair services throughout the greater Twin Cities. Our clientele load has grown and we have a need for additional technicians. We are currently seeking qualified technicians versed in roofing and/or wildlife trapping and removal.
This position is currently located in South Minneapolis, but we will be moving to a larger office in the South Metro in the coming months.
On the job training gives new technicians the opportunity to get hands-on experience in the field alongside qualified technicians.
Certification programs provided during training:
- National Wildlife Control Operators Association – NWCOA
○ Bat Standards Certified
○ Structural Bat Management Professional
○ Rodent Standards Certified
○ Bird Management Professional
○ Zoonotic Disease Awareness
○ Wildlife Control Operator Training Course
○ Advanced Operator Training Course
○ Reptile and Amphibian Course
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration – OSHA
All equipment required for work is provided, including but not limited to:
- Work vehicle
- Company cell phone (after 90 days)
- Safety equipment
- Work attire: hats, shirts, gloves, shoe stipend
Potential hirees must be:
- Able to work full time on your feet in the field
- Comfortable being at great heights
- Comfortable climbing ladders & walking on commercial & residential roofs ● Able to stay calm and composed when dealing with wildlife
- Ability to speak clearly and comfortably with clients about the work you are providing
This is a highly physical, outdoor job. Technicians work year round outside and inside private homes & commercial properties in various weather conditions. All applicants will have to submit a background check.
Pay: $20 – $25 per hour depending on experience. Competitive commission** post 90 days.
- Holidays off (If desired)
- Company health plans available.
**Commission based technicians have the ability to make 6 figures a year